Don’t want to part with your belongings?
Then storage could be the best option for you!
- Do you need to de-clutter your house to put it on the market?
- Have you moved house and some items don’t fit as you had expected?
- Have you bought new furniture but cannot bare to part with the old?
- No garage space?
- Moving in with a partner? Storage During Your House Move?
- Do you just need a little extra space in your home?
No matter the reason WHY you need secure storage in Sheffield we can help!! Storage is a great option for anyone who doesn’t want to let go of their beloved possessions at least just yet!!
Andrews Removals offer containerised storage from as little as £10 per week all within a secure facility which is protected by an alarm system and CCTV.
Ok, But What is Containerised Storage?
In our opinion Containerised Storage During Your House Move is the most professional, safe and cost-effective form of storage available. We only use industry standard wooden containers that are breathable to ensure your belongings are kept dry, aired and dust free. We prefer these to metal units which can often retain moisture causing damp and mould to develop when belongings are kept for a long period. All of your furniture is wrapped in removal blankets and mattresses and sofas are wrapped in polyurethane covers.
Storage During Your House Move: Top Tips!
- Make use of valuable space inside drawers and units.
- Dismantle large items such as bed frames, tables, and large furniture, remember to keep all the fixing together; the best way it to tape them on to the item.
- Wrap furniture legs with bubble wrap or the removal blankets we supply to prevent scratching.
- Label boxes on all sides; this will make it easier to identify the contents inside.
- Make sure fragile boxes are stacked on top of heavier, less delicate boxes. Also, do not over pack boxes as they can get heavy and dangerous.
Whether you require long or short- term storage solutions we will have something to suit your needs. Contact us now for a free no obligation quote.