Since the easing of lockdown restrictions the housing market is making a fast recovery and is now at an all time high, with August seeing a 2% rise in prices. Andrews Removals in Sheffield has been taking all the necessary steps and following government guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Now more than ever it is vital that everyone plays their part, we have put together some top tips on how you can contribute to ensuring a safe house move.
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitiser frequently and ensure removers have access to hand washing facilities using separate towels or paper towels where possible.
- Wear face coverings.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance where possible and limit the number of people in your property.
- Where possible clean as you pack with standard domestic cleaning products before they are handled by our removers.
- If packing yourself, try to have everything organised and boxed at least 24 hours before your move.
- If you are not packing yourself, speak to us in advance so that we can discuss further, and;
- If you are showing symptoms self-isolate and let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule.